[OM] [OT] Ale tasting

Subject: [OM] [OT] Ale tasting
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 11:36:43 +0000
Managed to sample about a dozen ales yesterday evening in a couple of local
pubs.
There was a festival of 10 US and 40 UK breweries, and the US breweries had
brewed their recipe in a local UK brewery.

Each pub had a subset of the 50 so I couldn't get to taste all the US ones,
but I tried all that were available.

Here's the programme:
http://www.jdwrealale.co.uk/static/pdfs/tasting-notes-jdw-realale-festival-2013.pdf

I had a go at numbers 3, 5, 6, 13, 31, 34, 40, 41, 46 and 47.  My head
hurts a bit this morning.

In the end, we concluded it was a good night out, every beer was enjoyable
in its own way, and we had difficulty attributing any ranking or favourites.

"Cheers"
jez