Re: [OM] IMG: Fall Color #1

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Fall Color #1
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 15:24:49 +0000
According to a BBC programme I watched yesterday, it's the reduction in
green (chlorophyll) that exposes the other colours that are already there.
(Because it's reached the end of the growing season, it no longer needs
chlorophyll and stops synthesising it.)
BTW, the programme has STUNNING photography if you ever get the chance to
see it. It's called "The Great British Year"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01db10t
Jez