Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - two more shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - two more shots
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 09:14:58 -0500
On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 8:35 AM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > So, before we set up for soundcheck, Dave Glaser
> > and I decided to leave the PA system turned off, move out into the
> > middle of the room, and arrange the chairs in a semi-circle to make it
> > even more of a living-room feel.  I left the color battens on in the
>
> I approve. ;)
>
> Simple, intimate, real. You could sell tickets to something like that.

Yeah.  Wouldn't it be great if I could?  As it turns out, the only ones who
bought tickets were actually part of the "family"  - those of us who have
known each other and Glaser for years.  My goal is to introduce new artists
to new people - that has been proving exceptionally difficult.

I've decided that I'm going to buy one of the Logitech HD webcams and feed
a stereo mix into my MacBook Pro and offer tickets for a livestream via a
service like ConcertWindow.  Trying to expand the reach that way.

--

Paul Braun
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard