Re: [OM] Phil's Barber Shop

Subject: Re: [OM] Phil's Barber Shop
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 23:44:42 -0400
I like doing photo essays like this. So much more interesting to see more
of the person's life. I've met some interesting people over the years and
got to know them by photographing them over a period of time, like Mary
Mora, the 97 year old bar owners in New Mexico and Richard Youse, the 87
year old man who lived with 15 cats in an ancient farmhouse in rural
Indiana.

Mary's Bar:
http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-results.php?category=24

Mr. Youse's House: