[OM] Nathan's PAD 19/10/2013: Friday night survivor (kind of)

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 19/10/2013: Friday night survivor (kind of)
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 17:47:27 +0200
I just came back from 2 days in Malta, my first-ever visit to the island.
Sadly, I had very little free time, as I was there to participate in a
conference, including a meeting starting at 8:30 am on Friday, and a 2-hour
presentation on Friday afternoon. But I did try to make the most of the little
free time that I did have, and this included going for a walk around my hotel
before the transfer to the airport for my flight home. The hotel was located in
an entertainment zone, full of "gentlemens clubs", bars, discos etc. On Friday
night, it was full of locals and tourists getting drunk and laid; on Saturday
morning, the scene is entirely more peaceful:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2843926260&k=gtCfTx5&lb=1&s=O

(Fortunately, my room was on the 10th floor so I slept like a baby despite the
noise at street level).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman