Re: [OM] Derelicts

Subject: Re: [OM] Derelicts
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 07:24:38 -0400
Blech. Nat Geo photog shoots Scotland with an iPhone. Gimmick! Twaddle, etc.
This may come across as heresy, but I think NatGeo ain't what it used to be by
any stretch of the imagination. It's reinvented itself for the digital world,
and I don't much like it. Nothing but gimmicks and whiz bangs playing off a
reputation earned decades ago by solid photo-exploration.

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal