Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 40: Brussels again

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 40: Brussels again
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 01:56:45 +1300
Nathan wrote:

-> I have been spending a lot of time in Brussels lately, so last week's blog
-> is mostly from there again. Although with a slightly different focus, with
-> more modern architecture than I usually include, mainly because I had to
-> give a talk at the European Parliament and had some time to kill there.
-> There are also a couple of nice ladies and such:
->
-> http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1059

Thanks for the tour. I especially liked the landscape in "the road from Busot
to Jijona".

Brian Swale