Re: [OM] Speaking of Scotland....

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of Scotland....
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 15:47:21 -0400
Hum . . . Interesting exercise, but not much more than that, IMHO. If he wasn't
a Nat Geo shooter, no one would pay attention. Phones can be very creative
devices, photo wise, but I think they represent a case where they are an
auxiliary device, not a primary device. Each of this guy's pictures would have
been much, much better done with proper kit. Who the f--- goes to Fingal's Cave
and tries to shoot it with a freaking fone? Blech!!

Unless, of course, you're going for the average teenage tourist point of view.

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal