Re: [OM] MicroZuikofest

Subject: Re: [OM] MicroZuikofest
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 08:39:16 -0400
Well, at the risk of sounding like a smart ass, neither gentleman in the photo
looks anything like I have pictured Chuck. You, too, for that matter, Charlie.
(In case you didn't catch the subtlety, I _still_ don't now who is who.) Piers,
how long did it take you to work out that Peg had the glasses on? <wink>

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal