Re: [OM] Reply from Oly - focus lock...

Subject: Re: [OM] Reply from Oly - focus lock...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 11:31:51 -0400
I should think punching the OK button twice in rapid succession should
serve to lock it when its position is displayed and punching it twice
when it is locked should unlock it.  Simple firmware change.  If you
want to make it fancier change the color of the locked and unlocked
focus point.

Chuck Norcutt