Re: [OM] Turntable Ferry

Subject: Re: [OM] Turntable Ferry
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 10:09:02 -0400
Fàilte!

For some reason I have no desire to hang around the urban areas of Scotland,
Perhaps that would change were I to spend some time in Edinburgh. But the rural
parts. OMG! I felt not like a stranger in a strange land, but rather like
someone removed from his home at birth who finally found his way back. It was
remarkably comfortable there, never mind that I've never seen Scots as being at
the forefront of my heritage tables. But I know it's there, and now I _feel_ it
there. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal