Re: [OM] IMG: Cotton Candy Clouds

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Cotton Candy Clouds
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 11:09:58 -0400
+ 1. Maybe we're just too critical of our own stuff. But then there's also an
argument that something other than the clouds, say, something ground-based,
anchors the clouds in such a way as to provide them a context they are
otherwise missing. But that said, I think just the clouds themselves should be
appreciated for their evocative nature. Maybe I'll follow Jim's lead and do
more just-cloud pictures.

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal