Re: [OM] Reply from Oly - focus lock...

Subject: Re: [OM] Reply from Oly - focus lock...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 08:33:35 -0600
> Ah, the comfort of manual focus lenses ;)

I was using one of the OM-4T bodies the other evening and I couldn't
get it to focus right for anything. VERY frustrating. I had one of
second-generation eyecups on it with built-in diopter. To get it to
work right for me, I have to adjust the internal diopter one way and
the eye cup diopter corrects it the other way.

Normally, it works fine for me, but I'm struggling with a change in my
vision right now and I hadn't used that particular camera for a while
and the adjustment was off. I could barely see the focusing
split-image. Very frustrating.

But the results were fine. Somehow I nailed it. I only blew focus on
one image on the entire roll.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx