Re: [OM] The best non-OM accessory you didn't know you needed

Subject: Re: [OM] The best non-OM accessory you didn't know you needed
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 11:33:57 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 9/30/2013 9:38:04 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

On a  side note, I see that it's a Spiratone. I recall that Spiratone
used to  market all sorts of strange bits of gear in the back of the
photography  magazines. The prices were usually quite reasonable.

Spiratone did market all sorts of gadgets and doodads in the back of
various photo mags.  Third party stuff of less than OEM quality. I  think this
puppy, which I think is of high quality, was made by Samigon and  re-badged by
several suppliers. I'd like to play with one, however owning  probably
won't happen.  They seldom show up.  Bill  Barber