Re: [OM] New to TOPE

Subject: Re: [OM] New to TOPE
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 07:28:40 +0200
For this, next time you are in Edinburgh, you will be punished in some
unimaginable manner. In any event, if any of the constituent parts of the UK
should have sheep in its flag, it must be Wales. Finally, the Scots will not
vote for independence. When push comes to shove, they know which side the bread
is buttered, or whatever that metaphor is.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain