[OM] Well. crap.

Subject: [OM] Well. crap.
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 23:19:17 -0500
The sunset photo at the drag strip was a complete bust.  Five days
before the target date - complete thunderstorms, wind and rain. Then
came Sunday... and every day since Sunday has been absolutely clear,
cloudless skies.  Went out tonight in case some sort of clouds decided
to show up - nothing.  Not one freaking cloud.  And I can tell by where
the sun sets that I've now blown the window - the sunset is too far
South, and gets eaten by the big trees at the end of the lefthand lane.

I tried tonight, just in case, but I hate the results.  Lens flare,
dull, boring-ass colorless sky, and because of the harsh lighting, some
weird HDR artifacts.

Poop.

Well, try again in March.....

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard