[OM] Looking for an in between, parts ordering from panasonic us / writt

Subject: [OM] Looking for an in between, parts ordering from panasonic us / written 2a gel filter
From: Iwert Bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 20:16:57 +0200
Hello everybody,

I'm looking for someone who can act as an in between for ordering a part
from panasonic us. They won't ship outside the US.

I'm looking for the rear filter mount of the 8mm fisheye, part nr VXQ1911 which
can be ordered from http://www.pstc.panasonic.com/EpartR/PartsListChoice.asp

I'ld like to install it in the back of the 7-14 lens to reduce purple flare
when combined with a wratten 2A gel filter. If anybody on the list would
have an immaculate piece lying around bigger than say 30*70mm I'ld gladly
buy it.

I'm trying panasonic germany as well, but they're rather strict in only
delivering to germany...

All the best,

Iwert (belgium)