Re: [OM] Very First Pano

Subject: Re: [OM] Very First Pano
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 18:35:28 -0400
12x24" is a common print size which works well for me for less extreme
panos.  Since I gave up trying to make my own prints a couple of years
ago I have to look for a standard size I can use as is or perhaps stack
several different images vertically to be printed as one and then cut
apart horizontally.  Buying frame parts in pairs allows making many
different sizes.  There are places that specialize in pano printing but
I've never used one.

Chuck Norcutt