[OM] Moose Arrives In Maine - Locals Amazed

Subject: [OM] Moose Arrives In Maine - Locals Amazed
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 18:25:59 -0400 (EDT)
Un Calculating Moose writes:

>>>It can be fun to work out theoretical problems, but this one isn't
for me.

Bah, thought I might entice you. It is relevant to any listee using OM
5D (c, II, or III) as digital back for OM macro lenses or indeed on OM
as I plan to do.
C.C.B. will be disappointed but not crushed and will get over it. Seems
my deconvolution software requires serious upgrading given the book you
actually had.

A bit more investigation shows that at pixel width "p", angular
velocity of cam w, one pixel blur should occur at shutter speed of p/(f
*w). No?
Thus shutter speed required for a given blur is proportional to 1/f
where f is the focal length. Magnification makes this more complex but f
never drops out. Am getting to the 85% certain confidence level. This
is either correct or not , there is no in between.

I do wonder if the 60mm MFT macro reports the mag tot he IS system to
maximize effectiveness?
I have read a few reviews but none testing the IS of the OMD with this
lens at various mags.

Thanks, it will be needed indeed.

Not on shaky ground, IMO, Mike