Re: [OM] A few (only a few) photos of the far northwest of Scotland

Subject: Re: [OM] A few (only a few) photos of the far northwest of Scotland
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 21:00:30 +0100
The weather has been a bit blowy, but all in all, we've managed to have a good
time. I'm going to post a photo on Facebook I'm sure you'll recognize the
origins of. Today we slogged through a rain-soaked, sheep-shat pasture for a
good little ways to marvel at the standing stones at Lochbuie. They are no
Stonehenge (what is?), and they don't compare even with the stones at
Callinish, but we had them all to ourselves. No gates, no 20p toilets, no
tickets, no (damned) busses and nothing else around but a hell of a lot of
sheep and enough bunnies to populate a hundred Beatrix Potter books.

Followed by a bottle of Ale of Mull and a steak-and-Guiness pie with peas and
chips. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal