Re: [OM] Speaking of lenses [was Speaking of sharpness ... ]

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of lenses [was Speaking of sharpness ... ]
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 10:30:01 -0500
Don, Chris B., & others who replied,
I had experimented with camera parameters, to no avail.  I am not aware of
any firmware updates.  However, that set me to thinking about another
change.  I put the lens on my E-1, and it works perfectly.  It has found a
home, for now.

More to think about..................

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA