[OM] Beer

Subject: [OM] Beer
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 20:47:16 +0100
I'm counting on you folks to help me remember Schehallion, a very fine draught
from the Isle of Sky, which I enjoyed two pints of tonight after a hard day at
the tourist business. Last night's special was Blaven, another Skye brew, which
also was excellent.

I learned Scotland produces around 400 different brands of whisky, and I am
flabbergasted and dumbfounded that there are people on this earth who live in a
country that produces such a bounty of booze, never mind the beer, which is
particularly to my liking.

FYI, just because an inn or B&B advertises wi-fi doesn't mean it will work as
advertised. We've had a dickens of a time with email since we got here, but
then we didn't come to Scotland to check our email.

So far a wee bit north of 400 pictures, most of which are pure dreck. But some
of them are keepers that I'm not even going to mess with until I get home to
the good monitor.

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal