[OM] A glimpse of the past

Subject: [OM] A glimpse of the past
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 00:21:46 -0500
At one time, way back in history, the Pennsylvania Railroad ran through
our little town, and when it crossed US 30, they built a bridge.  Back
in those days, railroads tended to cast their heralds into the concrete
so you knew who's bridge it was.

The Pennsy is long gone, and now the Norfolk Southern uses the line and
the bridge.  I thought I'd run out into the middle of traffic tonight to
get a shot of one of the cast heralds before I forgot about it and they
decided to rebuild the bridge.

C&C welcome.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard