[OM] Paul's PAW - two new shots up

Subject: [OM] Paul's PAW - two new shots up
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 21:51:11 -0500
Produced another concert last night, this time featuring award-winning
Nashville singer-songwriter Gretchen Peters and her husband/accompanist
Barry Walsh.  The first time they played for me was back in 2001.   We
just never worked out a second show before I stepped away from the
theatre in 2007, so when I came back and started the concerts up again,
Gretchen was at the top of my list. Finally happened last night.

She's one of my favorite songwriters, and her most recent album stayed
at the top of the Americana charts for quite some time last year.

She's had hit songs recorded by Martina McBride, Patty Loveless, Faith
Hill, The Neville Brothers, Etta James, Bryan Adams, and Kenny Rogers,
just to name a few.

Gretchen and Barry are sweethearts.  Superbly gifted, gracious, and
warm.  We all promised that the next time would be much, much sooner
than 12 more years.

C&C encouraged.

Oh, and Moose?  I straightened out my skyline fog shot and cropped the
bottom, although I chose to leave a little bit more of the foreground to
balance the photo, or at least that's how I saw it. Thanks for the tips.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard