[OM] Two pics prepared for submission to Art Exhibition

Subject: [OM] Two pics prepared for submission to Art Exhibition
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 16:48:59 -0400 (EDT)
JNM writes:
>>The price of framing drives me crazy. I pay what seems to me to be a
lot for a
>>photograph or other piece of wall art,
>>then it's 150% more to frame. Maybe I should buy more expensive art?

We do the smae thing complicated by my loathing regular glass.  Used
"Den Glass"  in the past though I don't see that around  per se these
days likely the same as "Tru-vu" museum quality glass.  If the image is
optimized by a metal print,  really don't require a frame and can
virtually just clean with windex.  I am very curious to your reaction
to Bob's metal prints.

No reflection on you or me, Mike