Re: [OM] (OM) Two pics prepared for submission to Art Exhibition

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Two pics prepared for submission to Art Exhibition
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 00:00:10 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 8/29/2013 10:44:46 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Looks  good. If you're going to do a lot of framing, you need to buy a GOOD
mat  cutter and learn to do your own. The savings is incredible. I bought  a
Logan 700SGM (now called the Simplex 750) 18 years ago when I was in  art
school. My professors wanted work turned in matted. I paid $200 for  the
mat cutter and saved that much the very first time I used it compared  to
paying framers to cut mats, and my mats looked better! The local  frame
shops were sloppy and didn;t do good work, but they charged like they  did!

Amen to that, brother.  <{B^)  Bill  Barber