Re: [OM] OT: Health Issue

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Health Issue
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 18:57:29 +0100
Spot on, Charlie. I am no vegeterian, but I eat a lot of veggies for the
reasons you mention. Today, my daughter and I had lunch at an a vegetarian
Indian restaurant in Cardiff called the Vegetarian Food Studio. The food was
absolutely fantastic, and the tab (with soft drinks) was a modest GBP 17 for
two. We got so satisfied, both in terms of quality and quantity, that we are
skipping dinner tonight.

If I had access to food like this on a daily basis I would be a vegetarian.

Cheers,
Nathan

On 28 Aug 2013, at 18:09, Charles Geilfuss wrote:

>  I love them all as well as many others including my favorite, the much
> maligned Brussel Sprout. I must admit that I'm getting a bit tired of this
> "food as medicine" mantra. To me it is very simple: vegetables are good for
> you, you should eat them. But more importantly, eat them because they taste
> good.
>
> Charlie
>

> On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 9:48 AM, Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
>>     Since many of us here are of senior citizen status, I thought this
>> health news item might be of interest:
>>
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-23847632
>>

>> Chris
>> --