Re: [OM] (OM) Photo used on Facebook

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Photo used on Facebook
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 15:07:57 -0400
Me too.  I also took the meaning to be "pissed" and was totally confused
by the pleasant note of the following messages.  Gotta remember to look
in the British English dictionary.  It does not mean Google's first choice:
chuffed  past participle, past tense of chuff
Verb (of a steam engine) Move with a regular sharp puffing sound.

Chuck Norcutt