Re: [OM] Lick

Subject: Re: [OM] Lick
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 06:27:42 +0100
That's lovely, Leo, but I offer a suggestion.

Your Smugmug site has a pretty good theme, especially with the upgrade, but
your link takes us merely to the jpeg on a bare page.  I did not realise this
until recently, but if you want the Smugmug site to display your shot you have
to provide the link to the gallery.  There will be other ways to do this, but
it's one of them.  Now you might not want this to happen, but in case you do .
. .

So I went to your Smugmug site and found the rather charming video of Tina,
talking about a couple of her shots.  That was worth the clicky effort :-)

Chris