Re: [OM] IMG: Color for Sale

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Color for Sale
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 23:39:26 +1200
Tina wrote:

> PESO:
>
> This one may be impossible -  the sun is too bright and the shadows too
> dark.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/151883569

Believe it or not, to my eyes the colours look somewhat washed out. I think
you should add more saturation.
My guess is that in real life those colours were almost luminous.

>From the photos you have shown us of the hardships some of these Central
American peoples endure, I think it is fabulous that these particular women
can enjoy the security and support of each other in their close society as
they enjoy their passion for textiles and colour, share the experiences of
childbirth and raising children, and in general bounce off each other.
These things show in their closeness and body-language - to my untutored
eyes.

Brian Swale