Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 15-16/8: two Madrid vignettes

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 15-16/8: two Madrid vignettes
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 19:38:58 +0100
Hmmm

I was thinking of civilised behaviour, Andrew.  Unless you're exaggerating for
effect, remembering that you're a journo and that hyperbole is your
stock-in-trade, that sort of behaviour is beyond the pale.

But I'd warrant that a child's poo was less likely to be toxic than a dog's.
And remember that the the people who ill-disciplined with their kids are just
as likely to be so with any animals that they might own.

So, it's not the kids or the dogs, it's the blimmin' owners . . .

Chris