Re: [OM] Photographer Killed

Subject: Re: [OM] Photographer Killed
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 13:03:24 -0700
On 8/15/2013 12:47 PM, Ken Norton wrote:

>> At least he isn't a totally moronic duffas like we have for VP right
>> now. ...
>>
>> Wow, if we were to judge or presidents by their choice in vice
>> presidents, Reagan would have been the last president to respect. We
>> haven't had a non-delusional VP since at least 88. Fortunately, only
>> one has been delusional AND dangerous.

Hmmmmm... Have you gone back and read what was said about Harry Truman as VP?
Totally lightweight, incompetent political
hack would, I think, cover it.

Turned out it wasn't true.

The public image of Eisenhower, which he carefully crafted, was of a
grandfatherly fellow who preferred golf to work.
When his presidential papers were released, it turned out that he was a tough
manager, consummate politician, and had
his hands and decisions in everything, just as he had run the ETO with a firm
hand.

Public images of politicians, even when seen in person, do not necessarily
reveal the person inside. Many of them are
better actors than Hollywood stars. Most will do WHATEVER it takes to get into
office.

It does seem that the Bushling was and is an idiot, but I think the truth may
not yet be known.  Ever heard of 'good
cop, bad cop'?

Political Interests Moose