Re: [OM] Beer

Subject: Re: [OM] Beer
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 22:34:16 +0100
On 15/08/2013 22:22, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> Not sure what "Belgian Amber Ale" refers to, but I suspect it is just the
> standard Duvel, blond and about 9%. It is delicious beer, although not my
> first choice this time of year, when temperatures in Alicante reach and
> exceed 35C every afternoon.
>
> Cheers,
> Nathan
>
> On 15 Aug 2013, at 21:54, Paul Laughlin wrote:

Ah yes, lovely stuff. I have a Duvel glass to drink mine out of, but I
suspect a large brandy glass would do at a pinch...

While I was in Mondorf on the way home from the Tour I bought some Leffe
Royale, with which there was an offer of a free glass.

I also picked up packs of Chimay (blue and red), Maredsous Tripel, Orval
and Grimbergen Tripel.

Oh, and a bottle of Ricard.

So I'm set for a bit.

D.