Re: [OM] (Waaaay OT) Beer (maybe not so OT here?)

Subject: Re: [OM] (Waaaay OT) Beer (maybe not so OT here?)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 21:37:29 -0700
On 8/14/2013 3:33 PM, usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> BW writes:
>
>>> Turns out it's classified as a (wait for it . . . wait for it . . .
>>> cacophony of bagpipes, please) scottish ale. YES!
> I do  hear the bagpipes and savor the flavor. Perhaps it was the
> stellar company and the setting but I think it is underrated. Suspect
> the draft version may differ from the growler. Taste has nice elements of
> caramel
> toned bready malt with a buttery spice tinge in back.

I only remember liking it. :-)

> Not as impressive as Bob's prints however. Must be seen up close in
> person.

Nice to have another witness to confirm my opinions. I know Bob plays the 'aw
shucks' card and refers to other printers
he says are better. But he is a master in my book.

> He chose just the right ones to make prints directly on
> aluminum.
> They take some getting accustomed to--more like a high res LCD hanging
> on the wall.

I'm looking forward to seeing them. Two years ago, he had a canvas print of
small boats in a harbor that I thought was
perfectly suited to the surface. Some of his prints almost glow already!

> Did I mention that his prints are exquisite?

Seconded!

Admiring Moose