Re: [OM] IMG: Laura

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Laura
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 12:08:28 -0600
> I took a lot of shots experimenting with Auto ISO which I had never tried
> until it was discussed here.

Auto ISO and "clean high ISO" is oneof those "game changers" that I
feel is the greatest advancement in digital photography today. Being
able to set you aperture AND shutter speed and just letting the camera
adjust the ISO to the proper exposure is golden.

Funny thing happened on the way to the ranch. I was playing around
with the DMC-L1 the other day and tried an auto-everything
configuration. Turns out that the camear is actually a little smarter
than I am. It's doing a pretty good job.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx