Re: [OM] IMG: Posting the Weekend Tickets

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Posting the Weekend Tickets
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 15:22:11 -0700
On 7/29/2013 2:43 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
> Stopped by the airport and found my friend Jim posting weekend fuel
> tickets.

That sure looks inefficient.

> Considering his ruddy complexion, the skin tones seem fine.
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Posting+Weekend+Tickets.jpg.html

I'm not convinced about the skin tones. Auto WB on the camera? Daylight? A
simple click on the left wall or a white
piece of paper seems much more lifelike to my eye.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Nichols/Posting_Weekend_Tickets.htm>

Also looks like some slider(s) have been overdone. The quick demo of the wall
behind his head also loses real brightness
differences that should remain, but perhaps makes clear how strong the halo
artifacts are.

W. B. Moose