Re: [OM] Attention: OM Auto extension ring owners 7mm

Subject: Re: [OM] Attention: OM Auto extension ring owners 7mm
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 10:01:10 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 8/3/2013 7:06:47 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
oiwert@xxxxxxx writes:

the
7mm auto extension tube I received has no springs which  retract the
levers again, when displaced.

Hmm, I've never notice  that, however I have the same  tube sitting on my
desk waiting to be offered either here or on eBay.  Mine  is the same as
yours and my guess is that the spring in the lens is sufficiently  strong to do
the job on the shorter tube.  Just a guess and I'm sure the  answer will
appear.  I've got a couple of others, guess I could check them  also.

Yes, all four work the same.

I didn't think I was a hoarder . . .  thanks a lot,  Buddy.

<{B^)  Bill Barber

Anybody need a set of tubes?  Anyone need more than one  set?