Re: [OM] Hidden Payphone

Subject: Re: [OM] Hidden Payphone
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 16:06:28 -0600
> Uh, Rod Serling kinda beat you to it. Or was it Phillip K. Dick? <g>

Which also led to my abandoning the project. Although the stories
weren't exactly the same, the concept was so close that it became a
"me too" thing.

Not all is lost, though. I've used portions of it in other projects
through the years, including some great corporate presentations. My 12
years on the supply side to the broadcast industry were pretty
interesting and the telecom industry will never be the same again.

My spy novel, though, is still a possibility. That and another book
which will require a pseudonym.

The spy novel has one scene which is epic. The problem with those
types of books is that truth is stranger than fiction. I mean, come
on, how can we come up with wild science-fiction theories about the
NSA anymore? I've got to go back to my aliens book to avoid just
copying the New York Times.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx