Re: [OM] Imgs of final jury architecture students, OM 50/2 and 21/3.5

Subject: Re: [OM] Imgs of final jury architecture students, OM 50/2 and 21/3.5
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 18:58:22 +0100
Thanks, Iwert.

I liked best the photos which included closeups of models with dark wood, for
some reason.

Flat-topped buildings generally do not appeal to me, although I can see that
the practitioners are trying different shapes and effects, but the intricacy of
the darker models is interesting and their shapes attractive.

Chris