Re: [OM] Nothing to do with the 21/2 [was Just how good is the 21mm f2?]

Subject: Re: [OM] Nothing to do with the 21/2 [was Just how good is the 21mm f2?]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 21:26:23 -0700
On 6/24/2013 7:44 PM, usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Moose writes:
>>> Back from the big trees, great trip!
> Excellent, waiting for more details with images.

Me too. I'm feeling rushed, although not nearly as busy as you are. ;-)

>>> Practical sandals??
> Not much gets by the Moose and boy do you have Marnie pegged.  Yes,
> aesthetics over function if at all possible.
> It was at least 20 min over on the rocks to get to the  previously
> scoped out spot, so her usual sandals would have been ruined.

I do admire her taste in footwear (as in so many things).
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/NorthEast_2009/Massachusetts&image=_MG_7354ia.jpg>

> Her preferred  camera bag has suede, and it is is difficult to keep it
> clean and dry.

I am only a very occasional slave to style in cameras. OM-4 with 35-105 has
long been a looks favorite. Now, E-PL2 with
12-50 reminds me of the older pair (both pair with hoods).

But no camera bag is pettier than the one that just fits the kit, lets bits in
and out with ease, is comfortable to
carry and looks after the gear, rather than needing looking after itself.

Fashionista Moose