Re: [OM] NRC photo contest

Subject: Re: [OM] NRC photo contest
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 23:23:59 +0200
I'm normally not into shameless self promotion or begging for votes,
so please excuse me ;)

But if you like this picture:

http://canon.nrc.nl/Picture/view/10291

Then you could consider to vote, and I'ld have a slight chance of owning
a new digital back for my zuikos. And I promise hereby that if I would win,
I'll surprise the list with a yet to be determined lottery prize.

About the picture: it is from E-1 times, but at the time the camera was in
for repair and I got an E-300 loaner, and the lens was the fantastic 50mm
f2.
Subject is situated in Brussels, title is 'courage'.

Feel free to take part as well! (and if any Dutch list members are already
taking part, let us know what's yours...)

All the best,

Iwert