Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 19/6/2013: self-portrait in progress

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 19/6/2013: self-portrait in progress
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 13:58:28 -0500
On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It's wacky.  They are so unwieldy! I have a mini iPad, but I use it for
> photography only when I want to be covert, such as on the Underground in
> London.

I see people taking photos with iPads all the time and it drives me crazy.
On one hand, having a print-sized live preview is nifty, but you look dorky
and when you hold it up over your head you block the view of everyone
behind you.
--

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard