Re: [OM] Yeah, she's good

Subject: Re: [OM] Yeah, she's good
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 09:37:38 -0500
On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 8:19 AM, Brian Swale <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  For money-making Blackjack is the best way to go, as it is not a "game" of
> chance, but a game of skill based on probability. In any one game, the
> cards
> already played can not be played again, and the mix and probability of the
> remaining cards greatly affect the potential result.
> 'Sage Blackjack' is a very good training program, and there is one book to
> be bought which covers all the system, based on statistical analysis, and
> which provides procedures to play in all situations.

My wife's game of choice is video poker - for the same reasons.  There is
some skill and some rules to play by -- it's not all just random dumb luck.

A couple of years back, I bought her some training software for video
poker, and her results got significantly better.
--

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard