Re: [OM] wide angle lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] wide angle lenses
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 09:07:34 -0400
  That's not too surprising, Chuck, as the nymph stage is aquatic, living
underwater for as long as five years before emerging as an adult. The nymph
is interesting. Its gills are in its rectum and it can escape predators by
explosively expelling water from its anus. Probably more than you wanted to
know.

Charlie