Re: [OM] Eye problems, the saga continues

Subject: Re: [OM] Eye problems, the saga continues
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 21:40:04 -0700
Thanks, Andrew, Donald, Chuck and Tina. Please keep the good vibes
coming. Right now I'm doing OK with my computer screen magnified 125% to
150%.  Photography is iffy right now, and reading music is a matter of
guesswork.  Would really like to get back to normal soon, but it may
take a few weeks. The main thing is that I caught it in time and had a
really good doctor.

--Peter