Re: [OM] OT: Our new wind turbine

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Our new wind turbine
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 22:30:52 +0100
Thanks, Moose, it was good fun.  The village feels some ownership of this
little thing.  A full-scale wind farm would not have met with such warmth, I
imagine.

The big ones, up where I fly, rise to 450ft.  But this one's only about 1/3rd
that size.  But I don't think that the UK has many thousands -- yet.

Chris