Re: [OM] IMGs: Washington Trip

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: Washington Trip
From: Robert Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 20:59:29 -0700
Thanks Jim. Had no idea what the peak was; just that it was lit up as we
were driving back to Paradise Inn and tried to find it on a map. Will
re-lable soon.
A beautiful park. VERY different from Yosemite. Much more monochromatic
IMO. The greens would make Velvia scream with saturation!! Basically we saw
green, black, gray and white, with some occasional blue (sky). Gorgeous,
but, IMO, more difficult to shoot.
The exception was Box Canyon. An astounding place. And of course we only
had a brief visit with primarily roadside venues.
Thanks again for the information. Much appreciated,
Bob

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 7:06 PM, Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Nice work Robert! I especially like shot of lane Peak (you have it
> titled Mazama Sunset, Mazama Ridge)
>
> Jim
>
> On 6/14/2013 4:07 PM, Robert Adler wrote:
> > Been off the cell/wifi grid for a few days while visiting Mt. Rainier NP.
> > Waiting at the airport now to return home and finished processing images
> > from our visit to the Columbia River Gorge and Mt. Rainier NP.
> >
> > All images are here:
> > www.rgaphoto.com/Columbia
> >
> > Comments, favorites, critiques for improvement always very much
> appreciated.
> > Best,
> > Bob
> >

> --