Re: [OM] Image Editing System

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Editing System
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 22:38:05 -0400
We live on a four-lane highway that is a shortcut for truckers between two
interstates.  That's the reason we moved the house back from the road.
 Depending on the weather, it can sound like the lumber trucks are coming
right through our pasture.  There are signs on each end of the highway
warning truckers not to use jack brakes but they pay no attention at all.
 To be on a 63 acre farm in the middle of nowhere, it can be very noisy at
times.  At other times, the wind takes the sound of the trucks away and all
we hear are birds and frogs.

Tina

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 7:32 PM, Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> > Sigh. I live in a hilly, forest district with lots of windy roads. We
> hear them coming all right...
> Around here it's boats. Those diesels really carry over the water.
> Sometimes you can hear them for 3/4 hour or more. Do the math, 6-8knots,
> several boats. That's a wide area.
> --

Tina Manley
http://tina-manley.artistwebsites.com