Re: [OM] Faded Glory

Subject: Re: [OM] Faded Glory
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 16:32:17 -0400
Ah, Blind Moose, you miss one of the essential points of asking questions. For
example, I asked Philippe about the address of his camera shop, even though it
was in the shot. I just didn't (couldn't) see it. That led to a discussion of
where we stayed while in New York. Which led Philippe to post another picture
of his "neighborhood." This picture included the Sex Museum. Now we know why
Philippe was in New York, though why a Frenchman would come to New York to
visit a sex museum is beyond me. <wink>

See, there is a method to the madness. It's loosely akin to the pleasures of
discovery drawn while browsing in a bookstore as opposed to typing something
into the search bar at Amazon.

Sorry, Philippe. Didn't really mean to out you. I was going to keep my
discovery to myself until Moose jumped in. Was the museum all you'd hoped it
would be. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal