Re: [OM] (OM) Totally off-topic London UK rents

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Totally off-topic London UK rents
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 10:37:22 +0200
Yes, one should study, generates debt, has to find work to pay the debt,
and at say, 65, one could be debt free,
after paying for housing etc... I'm starting to think along this line for
my kids: Learn a good skill, get really good at it, basic accounting and
maths and good language skills, and start doing work you like at say 19/20
debt free.

the 'system' where 'banks/stockmarker players' earn money in the two
seconds before the actual transaction takes place by making thousands of
swaps is not compatible with mere mortals thinking one should be honest.

Even in China it is getting hard to get a jun when you 'studied'. Or we're
getting too much people on this ball, or something has to change verrrry
fundamentaly. (and now we're starting to be tracked :)

Iwert